Certificate Manager will keep track of your SSL certificates and make them available to AWS services (such as the load balancer). You may either request a free certificate from AWS or import an existing certificate.
Go to Services -> Certificate Manager
Request a certificate
- Click on Request a certificate.
- Under domain name, enter your subdomain for Content Controller. If you are dedicating an entire domain to your CC install (such as
example.com), make sure you enter both
example.com. Click Next.
- Choose DNS validation and click Review, then click Confirm and request.
- Expand the section(s) with your domain name and click Create record in Route 53, then in the dialog that appears, click Create.
- Click Continue.
- It may take a few minutes for your certificate to be validated.